» Gas / Diesel / Electrical Water Heaters
Gas / Diesel / Electrical Water Heaters
Gas Water Heaters :
Gas is the fastest and the most economical way to
heat water. Its the way homes and establishments across the world heat
water. Heating water with a gas water heater costs much less compared to an
electric heater. One gets to save as much as 66 percent on water heating and
also gets hotter water much faster with gas.
- Advanced heat exchanger technology to maximize heat efficiency and
- Simple system of temperature control by regulating the water flow.
- 3-way temperature control for both summer and winter; wide range of
temperatures possible. Hand shower set included.
- Provision for duct to exhaust flue gases.
- Powder coated outer body, copper heat exchanger and stainless steel
- Designed to work even at very low water pressure
Safety Features :
- Automatic gas regulation: The gas valve is turned on and off
automatically with the flow of water.
- Gas flow and flame are switched on/off only when the tap is opened /
- No Pilot flame. Advanced electronic pulse ignition prevents wastage
- IC sensor to shutdown gas flow in case of flame failure.
Diesel Water Heaters :
The diesel heater is generally a very popular home
heater and is quite rapidly becoming popular amongst campers and motor home
owners, especially those who love to have the option of camping away from
any sources of electricity. While the notion of burning diesel brings with
it ideas of danger and harm, diesel fuel heaters these days are totally
harmless, especially if installed properly. They do not need to be installed
by an expert.
Electric Water Heaters :
We stand for Quality, Reliability and Performance
and are backed up by an efficient, swift and friendly after sales service
support. The electric water heaters are designed as per the customer needs
and requirements which provide longer life even in hard water areas because
of lower scale formation. We design and make wide range of water heaters to
suit various requirement, usage, capacity and living conditions.